Monday, April 18, 2011

Finally back!

Damn, nearly a year, can you believe it?

Anyway, I believe the "little late" comment is a bad idea since it's more than just a little overdue for a new post.

Moving on to the subject for today, I can give you a heads up on my "new toy", the lenovo g550.... brilliant piece of kit and definitely worth every cent I paid for it.

Now, for more up to date stuff, I recently started at a new job, have to say it's tons of fun and really worth the effort to get up every morning. Now I hear you ask what could be so good about it? Well, let me tell you this, I get paid to work roughly 30 minutes everyday... I know, I know, sounds to good to be true, but let's take a look at the downside: my time isn't my own anymore, I can't just leave without letting somebody know and I have to be on time every day... but still, I'm selling mobile phones, so it's fun.

So, this is only a short post, just to let everybody know I'm still alive and all that and as usual I do have a very important tip: If you have a mobile phone worth a couple of bucks, never put it in your shirt pocket and go fishing, you WILL drop it in the water.

1 comment:

A human kind of human said...

...or put the shirt in the wash with cellphone still in pocket!