Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another general rant with no direction

You know a persons car says a lot about themselves, the color tell people a lot about your personality, the general condition also says a lot. Some people get mad when I tell them people with white cars don't have any personality and people with silver cars are just plain the coolest there is, but it's not my fault it's all true?

I think the same can be said for one mobile phone, only sometimes you get people who don't want the newest, bestest iPhone or blackberry, just for the plain fact that EVERYBODY has one these days.

Anyway, just felt like I should share that with everybody.... Maybe one of these days I'll actually have something to write about, but till then, try not to catch the flu.

1 comment:

A human kind of human said...

Well, well, well! I have a white car and an old Nokia 30 something, but at least I have a lot to write about... just to lazy to get to it, so where does that leave a certain IT geek?

The word verigication word for this comment is "vilste", just one letter short of "vuilsted" - wonder how that relates to uncleandy (lol).