Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Relatively relative

So here I am discussing the theory of relativity with my other personality when all of a sudden a thought crosses my mind and makes a sharp left, what if the theory of relativity isn't relative to me?
How would that change things? Then again, the theory might be more of a suggestion rather than rules, the same way traffic sign are merely a suggestion of what you could do.

Now for something that has been bothering me for the last 5 minutes, am i really happy with the person I am? I mean, let's be honest (for a change), I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I'm not even sure if I am a knife!! I'm also as creative as a rock (a rock which was watching Deadliest Catch when creativity was handed out to the other rocks which went on to become the foundation of this universe.)

Now you could say my blog makes for a fun read, but let's be honest, I am no classical writer, the subjects I go on about are totally irrelevant and mostly a total waste of time and effort, however, if you do enjoy reading this crap, feel free to make a donation! Paypal details will be added shortly.

Damn. Another thought, here I am asking for donations via the internet and there's no reference to poor starving children in some or other country somewhere who are in need of petrol money for their BMW's, how careless of me....

Anyway, as usual my blog has a real good tip for anybody reading it and today is no different, so, my tip for today: never eat yellow snow.

And that's all for today, I couldn't think of any more rubbish to add, hopefully next week will have more exciting and motivating thoughts.

1 comment:

A human kind of human said...

Ha,ha,ha! I always knew you were a deep, deep, soul. Please continue, I enjoy your rubbish.