Friday, June 3, 2011

free writing experiment

You don't want to know the real me, the real me is totally weird and full of shit. Some would even say I'm a pompous ass when really I'm just so much better than the rest of the world.

But that brings up the question, am I really so much better or is it the rest of the world that's just not up to standard?

But speaking of standards and normal, what is normal really? Isn't normal just what everybody is doing and how they are? if thats the fact then i reject your reality and substitute it with my own fantasy where I always get the girl and always drive the cool car.

2 comments:

A human kind of human said...

How can you claim that I do not know the real you, of course I do. You are weird and full of shit and that is why I like you so much... What I actually meant to say is: "Are you now getting philosophical in you old age?"

uncleandy82 said...

well with age comes wisdom, there for I have to at least pretend that I'm getting wiser?